Need assistance in the planning and implementation management of new telecommunications systems, including PBX, ACD, IVR, workforce management, quality monitoring, database, or other technology solutions?
Whether you’re updating your systems, starting from ground zero, or seeking integration, PowerHouse Consulting can do the leg work for you.
Our Procurement and Project Management services range from planning and requirements to RFP development and vender selection. Our consultants can plan or manage any aspect of telecommunications or technology implementation.
- Requirements – We work with your team to validate requirements for your PBX, ACD, IVR, database, and other technology projects.
- Architecture – We analyze the requirements and present design alternatives to guide you toward the most appropriate technology architecture.
- RFP and Vendor Selection – We write the RFP document, coordinate RFP distribution to pre-qualified vendors, complete a thorough bid review, and negotiate favorable contracts.
- Implementation Oversight – We can provide management services to protect your capital and infrastructure investment during the implementation and beyond.
- Implementation Support – We can provide station design and develop/deliver end-user training and support materials.
PowerHouse Procurement and Project Management services cluster around these offerings:
Our model offers dedicated support and involvement to meet your key objectives:
- Maximize application use and delivery of new technology
- Reduce equipment and maintenance costs
- Maximize safety, security, and compliance
- Assure an objective bid and review process
- Maintain an impartial look at vendors and software
- Provide one single contact point from start to finish