Solid Business Qualities
- We live our mission: Simplify complex business processes.
- We provide exceptional quality of service based on real business drivers.
- We’re flexible – we can meet all client project needs or participate in specific initiatives.
- We are continuous and fervent learners of the latest Call Center trends and practices.
- We maintain an ongoing professional and ethical loyalty to clients and to our staff.
- PowerHouse deals exclusively with Call Center and Telecommunications Consulting.
- We are a proven leader in positioning the Call Center as a strategic organizational asset.
- Our founders and consultants are esteemed in the Call Center and Telecom worlds.
- Our extensive client list is impressive and spans many industries and vertical markets.
- Clients and vendors alike look to PowerHouse for honest and unbiased consultation.
Understanding Client Needs
- We have helped Call Centers – ranging from 5 to 3,000 seats – in the U.S. and Canada.
- We offer clients a results-oriented consulting partner with a no-holds barred perspective.
- We are experienced in the varied stages of Call Center growth and change.
- We zero in on key challenges and develop practical and cost effective solutions.
A Commitment to Technology
- We continually define the strategic direction of telecommunications for our clients.
- We are expert in voice and data network architecture and ask the right questions.
- We bring high-value and a mature perspective to large-scale client procurement efforts.
- As STC members, we offer independent, unbiased, and ethical advice.
- We keep up to date on all the latest technologies and architectures.
Methods That Work
- PowerHouse approaches all engagements with a spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- We ramp up fast and hit the ground running to give clients success quickly.
- We yield input and buy-in with minimal time requirements on our client’s part.
- We use work-smart tools, templates, and standards.
- We employ a combination of data gathering techniques within a clearly-defined process.
- Better and more consistent Customer Service
- Streamlined business processes aligned to business goals
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Cost reduction and economies
- Best utilization of technology
- Improved ability to establish objectives and measure performance
- Consistent approach to management techniques for planning