Are you currently outsourcing your Contact Center or considering the possibility? A decision to outsource all or part of the Contact Center operation can have a powerful impact on the business – either good or bad. A company’s goals for outsourcing must include protecting the brand while at the same time providing a stellar experience to valued customers. A flawed design or bungled implementation can bring disaster to the most well-intentioned strategic decision.
Before you make a change, let us help you. Our “Stra-Tactical” approach combines strategic decisions with tactical initiatives to help organizations maximize the Customer Experience while minimizing the business risk associated with outsourcing. We are not an outsourcer, but a valued advisor to our clients for the planning, implementation, and management of Contact Center on-shore or near-shore outsourcing.
Our consultants are equipped to support the business decision-making process and to assist with planning and managing all aspects of procurement, implementation, and maintenance. We have the knowledge and savvy to balance potential savings with the assurance of a positive customer interaction.
Tough questions need powerful answers. Outsourcing a Call Center can yield substantial savings, but only if implemented with foresight. During the critical analysis and decision-making process, many questions must be considered:
- What are the cost benefits of an outsourced vs. an in-house operation?
- Will there be tradeoffs in Customer Experience, customer retention, or growth?
- Is the outsourced Contact Center more/less sustainable and manageable?
- How can I protect my customers, stakeholders, and business interests?
- What are the implications of managing the outsourced operations?
PowerHouse offers a suite of Contact Center outsourcing services:
- Strategic Planning and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Outsourcing Feasibility Analysis
- Call Center Assessment
- Outsourcing RFP Process
- Vendor Selection, Procurement, and Negotiation
- Location Selection
- Implementation Management
- Knowledge Transfer and Training
- Vendor Oversight and Management